xApp for Hosts
This is an “one-off” bounty, awarded for the first project that, in our absolute discretion, meets our criteria. It can only be claimed once for the same Host xApp.
XAMAN’s “xApp” concept is perfect for giving Evernode Hosts a “one-stop” shop for managing their Host from within their crypto wallet.
We are willing to award a bounty on the following:
- An xApp that provides a comprehensive “one-stop shop” for managing an Evernode Host from within XAMAN.
- The xApp would include such functions as: issuing and withdrawing LeaseNFTs, setting rent in Evers, managing RegistrationNFTs, launching audit tools to confirm a Host is functioning properly, and proposing and voting on governance proposals.
- xApp is easy to use and pleasantly presented.
- We’re reasonably confident the bounty is being claimed by the key person/people involved in programming the xApp.
We may pay a bounty to the programmer(s). Payable in Evers to the Xahau account nominated by the claimant. The Bounty may have tax consequences for the claimant. These are solely the responsibility of the claimant and we make no representations or warranties about the bounty being tax free or otherwise exempt from tax in the claimant’s jurisdiction. If you are Australian and registered for GST we will provide a complying Tax Invoice for the Bounty upon request.
All Bounties are awarded in Evers. We make no representations about Evers having any particular value, or any value at all. Regardless of their market value, they will always be useful for purchasing services from the Evernode Network.
Our bounty program is a discretionary. We may, in our absolute discretion, decide not to award a bounty or to award a lesser or higher amount than publicised. In particular:
- We may award a higher bounty if the claimant’s submission is particularly impressive;
- We may award a lesser bounty if the claimant’s submission is worthy, but only just;
We may decline to award a bounty if we suspect fraud or disingenuousness, or if we are unsatisfied that we are paying the bounty to the worthy claimant, or if for any reason (such as international sanctions) we are unable to pay Evers to the claimant.