Host Audit Site
This bounty is available for up to three projects that, in our absolute discretion, meet our criteria. It can only be claimed once for the same Host Audit Site.
A Host Audit Site is an independent service that uses our Host Audit Tool (and other metrics) to assess and publish the reliability of Hosts. Contracts might value such a service to choose their Hosts. And Hosts might rely on such a service in deciding whether a Host is so unreliable it should be voted out of the Evernode Network
We are willing to help bootstrap up to three separate Audit Sites with bounties to fund the cost of deploying test contracts to the Network according to the following criteria:
- The Audit Site is easy to use and pleasantly presented
- The Audit Site and/or its operators are demonstrably independent and generally considered reliable by the community.
- The Audit Site has a demonstrated commitment to faithfully reporting on Host reliability.
- We’re reasonably confident the bounty is being claimed by the key person/people involved in the Audit Site
We may pay a bounty in Evers to the Xahau account nominated by the claimant. The Bounty may have tax consequences for the claimant. These are solely the responsibility of the claimant and we make no representations or warranties about the bounty being tax free or otherwise exempt from tax in the claimant’s jurisdiction. If you are Australian and registered for GST we will provide a complying Tax Invoice for the Bounty upon request.
All Bounties are awarded in Evers. We make no representations about Evers having any particular value, or any value at all. Regardless of their market value, they will always be useful for purchasing services from the Evernode Network.
Our bounty program is a discretionary. We may, in our absolute discretion, decide not to award a bounty or to award a lesser or higher amount than publicised. In particular:
- We may award a higher bounty if the claimant’s submission is particularly impressive;
- We may award a lesser bounty if the claimant’s submission is worthy, but only just;
We may decline to award a bounty if we suspect fraud or disingenuousness, or if we are unsatisfied that we are paying the bounty to the worthy claimant, or if for any reason (such as international sanctions) we are unable to pay Evers to the claimant.